Website Manager

News Detail


Mar, 2020

Corona Virus Update

Corona Virus Update-
With Schools in our charter area closing down Babe Ruth will have us postpone our season for 2 weeks. We are doing everything we can to not cancel the season.
This will push practicing back to the 30th and the Games back to the April 6th.

Reminder there will be NO practicing until March 30th. We will have one week of practice before we start games.

We will keep you updated with any changes as they come it.

Please fill free to contact us with any questions.

Thank You

North Side Board
Copyright © 2021 North Side Baseball and Softball  |  Privacy Statement |  Terms Of Use |  License Agreement |  Children's Privacy Policy  Login